09.21.02 - Board of Architects - Final Regulations
FINAL ACTION ON REGULATIONS
MARYLAND REGISTER, VOLUME 46, ISSUE 4,
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2019
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING, AND REGULATION
Subtitle 21 BOARD OF ARCHITECTS
09.21.02 Code of Ethics
Authority: Business Occupations and Professions Article, §§3-205 and 3-208(a)(1), Annotated Code of Maryland
Notice of Final Action
On January 23, 2019, the Board of Architects at their regular meeting adopted amendments to Regulation .01 under COMAR 09.21.02 Code of Ethics. This action, which was proposed for adoption in 45:24 Md. R. 1168 (November 26, 2018), has been adopted as proposed.
Effective Date: February 25, 2019.
Acting Executive Director
.01 Rules of Conduct.
A.—E. (text unchanged)
F. Failure to Respond.
[(1) An architect shall respond to the Board in writing within 20 days of receipt of a written communication directed to the architect by the Board.
(2) Failure to respond as required by this regulation may be considered by the Board to be a violation of Business Occupations and Professions Article, §3-311(a)(l)(iv), Annotated Code of Maryland.]
(1) If an applicant or licensee receives from the Board a written communication requesting a response, the applicant or licensee shall respond within 30 days of the date of mailing.
(2) The Board shall send a written communication by first-class mail to the last known address furnished to the Board by the applicant or licensee.
(3) It is a responsibility of an applicant or licensee to notify the Board in writing if there has been a change in the applicant’s or licensee’s address.
(4) Failure to respond as required by this regulation may be considered by the Board to be a violation of Business Occupations and Professions Article, §3-311(a)(l)(iv), Annotated Code of Maryland.