Maryland Eligible Training Provider List - Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) which took effect July 1, 2015, provides federal workforce funding to assist individuals who meet certain criteria for enrollment into a postsecondary school program.
WIOA mandates that each state have an eligible training provider list (or system, as it is called in Maryland) so the consumer can research career and training options suitable to their interests. ETPL is continuously updated to provide accurate information on currently approved eligible programs of postsecondary institutions.
If you are considering additional education or upgrading your skills, finding a training program to meet your needs can be difficult. The Maryland Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) is an online collection of training programs approved for training assistance through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
Searching ETPL online, job seekers can:
- Find training programs for in-demand occupations
- Search by institution, occupation, or location of training
- Find cost of tuition, length of training and expected credential at completion of ETPL programs
To search for a training provider or learn about funding information, click on a button below.
Is your organization interested in training job seekers to advance their careers?
Postsecondary training providers that train WIOA participants can apply for training funding through ETPL. By becoming an approved eligible training provider, you can :
- Be recognized an an eligible school and find potential students
- Receive referrals for potential students from Maryland Career Centers
- Receive funding to train students
If your organization is a postsecondary institution and would like to become a Maryland Eligible Training Provider, click on "I Want to Add a Program" below.
WIOA Eligible Training Provider List Resources
- Maryland ETPL Policy
- Training and Employment Guidance Letter No. 03-18
- Training and Employment Guidance Letter No. 08-19
- Training and Employment Guidance Letter No. 24-19
Maryland Department of Labor
Division of Workforce Development and Adult Learning
Office of Workforce Information and Performance
1100 North Eutaw Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21201