Upcoming Job Fairs and Events - Workforce Development & Adult Learning
Revised October 23, 2019
- Check the Maryland Department of Labor's Facebook and Twitter pages daily.
- For updated information on these job fair events and other employment services, visit the Maryland Workforce Exchange
- To locate the Maryland American Job Center near you, visit the Maryland Department of Labor website
- The job fair information below is provided as a public service. As details may change, please confirm event specifics by calling and/or checking online prior to attending.
|October 24, 2019 (Thurs)
5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
|National Contract Management Association Tysons Fall Career Fair*
Pryzbyla University Center
620 Michigan Ave. N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20064
* Career opportunities – contract specialists, contract administrators, subcontracts, acquisition specialists, pricing analysts, etc.
For more information, contact Danielle Dyer or 301-458-5140
|October 26, 2019 (Sat)
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
|Maple Springs Baptist Church Job & Career Fair
4131 Belt Road
Capitol Heights, MD 20743
OPEN TO ALL
For more information, contact Veronica Robinson or 202-674-0141
|October 30, 2019 (Wed)
4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
|Regional Hiring Event
198 Laurel Race Track Road
Laurel, MD 20725
For more information, visit Eventbrite website
|November 7, 2019 (Thurs)
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
|Q&A Hiring Event
Lower Shore American Job Center
31901 Tri-County Way Room 115-A
Salisbury, MD 21804
Candidates must be U.S. citizens 18 years or older by February 2020 and be able to pass a federal background check. Bilingual candidates are highly desired. Veterans may be eligible for preferential hiring.
For more information, visit Maryland Workforce Exchange website
|November 13, 2019 (Wed)
10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
|Randallstown AJC Hiring Event
Maryland Department of Labor-Randallstown Liberty Center
3637 Offutt Road
Radallstown, MD 21133
Please register online at Eventbrite website
|November 14, 2019 (Thurs)
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
|Veterans’ Job Fair and Community Resource Event
5th Regiment Armory- 2nd Level
219 Division Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
For more information, call Carrie Williams, Employment Specialist – 410-837-1400, Ext.153
|November 15, 2019 (Fri)
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
|Utility Construction Career Fair
Dulles Expo Center (North Hall)
4320 Chantilly Shopping Center
Chantilly, VA 20151
For more information, visit National Utility Contractors Association website