Skip to Main Content

Approved Education Providers - Public Accountancy

The Board does not approve individual continuing education providers. Providers of continuing education for CPAs can apply to the NASBA CPE Registry to obtain an approved provider registration number. The Board accepts continuing education courses provided by the NASBA CPE Registry sponsors. Only a course completion certificate issued by the NASBA CPE Registry sponsor is necessary to document completion of a course.

Licensees may obtain continuing education from a program or sponsor that is not a NASBA CPE Registry sponsor. The documentation for the completion of these courses is more detailed and must be evaluated by the Board, at the time of audit, to determine if they qualify.