Publications - Financial Regulation
Select links below to download PDFs of our publications. Unless otherwise noted, all publications are produced by the Office of Financial Regulation.
Banking and Financial Services
- Bank and Credit Union Accounts: Frequently Asked Questions
- Check Cashing Services: Information for Maryland Consumers
- Debt Management Service Providers: Information for Maryland Consumers
- "Payday" Loans: Information for Maryland Consumers
- What Account is Right for You? Account Ownership and Survivorship: What You Need to Know as a Maryland Consumer
Mortgages and Foreclosure
- Reverse Mortgages: Information for Maryland Homeowners
- Mortgage Late Don’t Wait: Factsheet for Maryland Homeowners
- Foreclosure: What You Need to Know as a Maryland Homeowner
- Que Debe Saber Sobre Las Ejecuciones Hipotecarias: Información Para Los Propietarios De Vivienda De Maryland
- Maryland Foreclosure Registration System: Information for State and Local Government Officials
- Prepare Now for the Expiration of the Federal Student Loan Payment Pause
- Maryland Student Loan Borrower’s Bill of Rights
- Student Loan Ombudsman: What You Need to Know as a Student Loan Borrower
- Student Loan Ombudsman’s Student Loan Educational Toolkit
For identify theft information, see the Identity Theft Guide produced by the Maryland Office of the Attorney General.
For Spanish-language consumer publications, see the Spanish-language resources and financial tools produced by the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
See below for reports produced by the Office of Financial Regulation (downloadable as PDFs).